DIY macrame flower hairclip | Macrame flower tutorial | Hair clip tutorial | DIY macrame crafts
Hello everyone. Today I want to show you how to make a sweet macrame flower hairclip.
For the hair clip you will need:
- 2 white waxed polyester cords, 1 mm thick, 60 cm (23.6 inches) long each
- 2 white waxed polyester cords, 1 mm thick, 80 cm (31.5 inches) long each
- 2 yellow waxed polyester cords, 1 mm thick, 80 cm (31.5 inches) long each
- 3 white waxed polyester cords, 1 mm thick, 70 cm (27.6 inches) long each
- 1 white waxed polyester cord, 1 mm thick, 90 cm (35.4 inches) long
- brown waxed polyester cord, 1 mm thick, 150 cm (59 inches) long
- metal hairclip
- brass bead with diameter 6 mm
- hot glue
- love and patience
Hope you will like it and I could help you with your own macrame projects.
If you found this tutorial useful and you want to support the channel, so I can continue improve and provide you the best possible services, you may make a small donation via Paypal by clicking on this link: https://www.paypal.me/bijoumadame
Thank you! ❤
Please, take a moment to share and subscribe for more.
Follow me in:
or find me in https://www.etsy.com/shop/BijouMadaMe... & https://it.pinterest.com/BijouMadaMe
fun crafts for teen - diy crafts for teen - macrame jewelry - diy project ideas - do it yourself projects - diy crafts for adults - teen diys - jewelry design - craft videos - macrame diy - macrame tutorial - micro macrame - diy macrame - macrame pattern - macrame flower - diy hairclip - macrame hairclip - hair clip tutorial